Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two large egg drop soups to go, please.

I only went out today for food: many pounds of produce from our greengrocer. Yellow bell peppers were on sale. Strawberries were also cheap. These are things I can't usually bring myself to buy at D'Ag or Whole Foods prices.

I stopped at Mee for two large egg drop soups to go, please. We've heard good things about this neighborhood noodle dive, but have never figured out exactly what to order there, except for this soup -- so delicious. They must use a pork stock to start, because it tastes distinctly of bacon. Which is the way Jeebus intended.

John seems to be getting sick. Can it please hold off for just one more day? We have tickets to see Eddie Izzard tomorrow night and I hope we'll both be in the mood for laughing!

No comments: