Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Eff you, Robert Sean Leonard

The first time I ever remember crying in a movie: Dead Poet's Society. Robert Sean Leonard as Neil Perry, long before I knew the impact suicide would have on my own life.

Most recent time I've cried watching tv: House, M.D. season finale. Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson, absolutely nailing devastating loss. Anne Dudek providing an equally riveting performance.

Also, eff House, M.D. for not ending the season with a corny medical conundrum but actually getting to the real human emotions that most tv dramas (I'm looking at you, Grey's Anatomy) don't have the chops to handle.

Here's a photo of yet another rainy NYC day. Looks like we have a few days' worth coming up.

chinatownrooftops
Chinatown rooftops from the Q train coming back from Brooklyn over the Manhattan Bridge.

No comments: