Saturday, August 16, 2008

Beautiful day for a wedding

Our return trip to the city last night was marred by insane weather and insaner traffic, so we aimed to make this another day of ease and leisure. We took our books, bought picnic lunches at Whole Foods, and made our way to Central Park. We weren't the only ones who thought it was gorgeous out, and we shortly found ourselves overlooking this wedding party's photo shoot. What a beautiful day for a wedding!

parkwedding

Just as beautiful as it was five years ago today, in Driftwood, Texas.

firstdate

I could never have imagined what was in store for me more than eight years ago, when I noted our first date in my planner. A BBQ wedding and a move to NYC! If you had taken me aside at Spiderhaus and told me, I never would have believed you!

No comments: