Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meet my shoes

If you remember how, um, desperate I was a few months ago, you'll be surprised to learn that I am now in a fairly comfortable relationship with two pairs of shoes. No one is more surprised than me.

myshoes

The tan shoes are from Softspots, purchased at Zappos. They just looked promising, and they turned out to be just the right height and width for me. I'm considering getting them in another color, maybe "wine"?

The yellow shoes are from Kenneth Cole Reaction. I randomly saw them on jjill and they haunted me until I ordered them, also from Zappos. I love them so much that I just bought them in two more colors: luggage (a rich mid-brown) and black (very mod-looking). The "lemon" pair rubbed me a little wrong for two or three wearings, but broke in nicely; I wore the luggage ones today for the first time with no problems.

Love!

No comments: