Thursday, November 06, 2008

This day just gets better and better.

I don't mean that sarcastically. Today started out sleepy and aching, with drizzle and steam outside. It took me forever to get moving, but I got some household administrative tasks handled, then ran some errands and came home with the all-important pomegranate. A headache of bulging proportions swelled in my noggin all day long. I went to yoga, even though I didn't want to, and even though the substitute teacher got on my last nerve and there were thirty people in the tiny studio, the practice cleared my head and my heart. I left refreshed, if stinky, and found that the warm weather had prompted the mini-dog store next door to put puppies in the front window again!

Without further ado, a baker's dozen of photos of a little Boston terrier girlie, pretending to be asleep.

puppy1

puppy2

puppy3

puppy4

puppy5

puppy6

puppy7

puppy8jpg

puppy9

puppy10

puppy11

puppy12jpg

puppy13

No comments: